Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cooking rabbit for Easter dinner...what is your best recipes?

My mother and wife say I am deplorable for feeding this to my kids...but hey, what are dads for?I think this will become a Great family tradition...anyways, potpie is a no-brainer...how else could I cook it without worrying about rejection?Cooking rabbit for Easter dinner...what is your best recipes?
The good old Irish way, remove the meat then brown off the bones with some garlic and onions then ad some fresh herbs and a drizzle of white wine and boiling water and soaked barley then simmer and reduce by half then ad some spuds and carrots till nice and creamy texture. yummy yummy yummy. Happy EasterCooking rabbit for Easter dinner...what is your best recipes?
wow **** ya, rotisserie style. for Christmas can u get ur hands on a fat old guy and put an apple in his mouth. delectable!
Braised with red wine and shallots.





Don't forget the little Easter chicks. Simply boil them briefly to help remove the feathers, then a fry in a light tempura batter.





Serve with a peach dipping sauce. Happy Easter!
I'm with Alvin on this one.
LOL why would you cook rabbit for easter, your kids are gonna be like ';NO, NOT THE EASTER BUNNY';
OMG!!! dont eat rabbit on easter day!! U'll just ruin the whole thing!!! Thts cruel....eats sumthing other thn rabbits..
I love rabbit with a dijon cream sauce and capers. However, for the sake of your little ones and the quality of you marriage, I might stick with chicken instead and tease the kids that its really the Easter Bunny. Then you can all have a good laugh and your wife can roll her eyes at you, but all will be well.
mmm


Put it in a roasting bag with a few onions and vegies.


Let it cook in its own juices turning it over half way. mmm!


Do it with a nice home made gravy and it will be delicious!
I'm with you dad
Oh my gosh, is it legal to cook a rabbit??
Wow... I don't have any suggestions for you but I love the irony..
prepare like coq au vin...plenty of recipes online

No comments:

Post a Comment