Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who do you think has the best recipes on food network?

What are your top 3??





I like





1. Ellie Kreiger


2. Emeril


3. Rachel RayWho do you think has the best recipes on food network?
Ellie Krieger


Nigella Lawson


Ina GartenWho do you think has the best recipes on food network?
I think its a toss up between Alton Brown and Paula Dean For #1 then Rachel Ray for 3rd
Paula Deen


Tyler Florence


Bobby Flay
The italian lady. I don't know how to spell her name though. = G. Delaurentes (sp)(sp)(sp)
1. Ina Garten


2. Nigella Larson


3. Giadi de Laurentiis
Paula Deen


Tyler Florence


Guy Fieri
Paula Deen


Tyler Florence


Giada DeLaurentiis





not necessarily in that order but those are my top 3
barefoot contessa


sandra lee


alton brown





I don't generally make any of their recipes, per se. I just usually watch to get ideas of different things.
1. Paula Deen


2. Sandra Lee


3. Rachael Ray
1. Alton Brown


2. Emeril


3. Paula Deen


4. Giada
RACHAEL RAY IS MY FAVORITE
1. paula deen


2. rachael ray


3. emeril
Tyler florence


Alton Brown


Gordon Ramsey
1. Rachel Ray


2. Paula Dean


3. Bobbie Flay
1. Paula Deen


2. The Hearty Boys


3. Ina Garten





The Neely's have to get honorable mention because those BBQ recipies are to die for.





It is so hard because they all make things that are absolutley awesome. Each one brings something great to the table, it is SO hard to choose just three!
Rachel Ray probably has the best recipes for the everyday cook and family weekday meals. I like Emeril when I want to do something a little special though (His ';Every Day's a Party'; cookbook is great! Separated by month, with recipes for all occasions during the month, and alot of background narrative - sounds just like he's talking to you!) ..... I also like Paula Deen, because I do like Southern cooking, but it's too rich to do too often ......
I don't know if this show is on the food network in the US but it is on here in Canada, the show is called Sugar and the host is Anna Olson, she is my fav! She makes dessert, cookies etc and they are all fabulous! Next to that my favourite would be Ina Garten and then I suppose Tyler Florence.
1. RACHEL RAY


2. BAREFOOT CONTESSA


3. SEMI-HOME MADE LADY
Alton Brown.


Rick Stein.


Gordon Ramsey.
I like Rachel Ray the best, then Emeril and then Paula Deen.
I don't like Kreiger, she seems a bit odd...


Emeril's stuff sounds AMAZING.


I can't stand RR.





I like Paula Deen (but my waistband doesn't, haha), Dave Lieberman, and Adrien, the guy from the Next FN Star last year. I've tried a lot of his stuff and it's really good...he only lives 15 miles away from me!
Alton Brown


Paula Deen


Rachel Ray
Ellie Kriger


Tyler Florence


Paula Deen





I think Giatas are good, but they are always light italian dishes and hardly ever a hearty dish.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment